Sunday, June 14, 2009

The day at the museum and genting trip

















































School holiday… the day at the museum and genting trip. One of the day we choose to visit National Museum. Personally I believe we should instill historical knowledge and awareness among younger generation. I interested in history myself when I was young and had entered history quiz until state level when I was 14 years old! Then on the other day we went to Genting and spend one night at Theme Park Hotel… cost me RM 215 for standard room. Luckily we took a room considering the late night ending of our indoor game session. Alia enjoyed jockey ride a lot. Unfortunately the young man, Firdaus not keen to tag along.. reason he didnt want to spend a nite away . Well.. we had arranged the trip young man, even earlier than this






No comments: