Friday, June 19, 2009

My children's school schedule; a personal reminder





























I always ensure that I will update myself with my children schedule. The boy and the gal activities were sometimes overlapped among themselves and with my own work schedule. Alhamdulillah the hubby is very supportive father and hubby and will compensate my absense, provided the timing was not overlapped with his own work schedule. I bet he is one of those father and hubby who cant be replaced easily. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!




Sometimes when I read stories of a family with irresponsible father, how their children and the wifey suffered I felt so sympathy for them. I even come across with some of them in my work , one of them may end up to be one of my client. I always believe supportive community play an utmost vital role and surrounding ppl with contructive ideas or comments are paramount impt.

No comments: