Saturday, June 20, 2009

The wedding & the chronicles of my family

Comparing between my hubby and me, I’m coming from a very big family i.e. being the youngest from 9. The eldest late Abg Kamal wed kak Pah, followed by Abg Apit with his wife K Ros, Kak Milah with bg Shah, Kak Sum married Abg Man, Kak Idah with her other half Abg Izad, Kak Munah and her Abg Mi, Kak Inab with Abg Jai and lastly Abg Mat with his wife Roslin. Thus,by doing this post I just hope that my children will remember and aware about the relatives from my side.
Then I have many nephews and nieces as well from each of my sibling ( sort of geneology ) i.e:
1)from Kak Pah: Razi, Zan, Farah and Hadi,
2)from Abg Apit; Wahid, Fazli, Haza & Atikah
3)from Kak Milah: Hazim, Wai, Emi, Fauzan and Mardiah
4) Kak Sum; Miza( Along), Laili, Hana and Fuad
5) Kak Idah: Firus, Shahid, Ayu and the youngest
6) Kak Munah: Najwa, Fendi, Epi, and Nazira.
7) Kak Inab with her seven princess ie Nisa, Jiha, Atirah, the 4th one, the twin Aimi & Aini, Wildad the youngest.
8) Abg Mat and his 2 princess Rini Adlina and Mashitah( Misha).

Some of my nephew and niece was got hitced as well and had children of their own ie Razi & Wife with their heroes , Farah & Ben with their son, Hazim & Mila with Aina. So basically I’m being among the youngest granny in the world. He3

This photo collection was done during Emi’s wedding at Kak Milah’s house.Unfortunately some ppl already left early to attend other commitment during this photo session eg Kak Munah and Kak Sum had left, while Kak Pah seems to be somewhere at that moment and some of photos ie the whole families was spoiled bec I had entrusted one of my niece to take the photo and it went keboom. Maybe I will continue my project during another wedding ceremony.

No comments: